Thursday, November 15, 2018

Morning Wake up



The way I start my day is:  SLOW.  S-L-O-W.  I just can' t rush around any more.
I get up early, pour a cup of coffee and head for the couch.  There is a great view of the Rockies from my picture window and  I love to sit there watching as the sun lights up Long's Peak.  Sipping my coffee,looking at the beautiful mountains, feeling peaceful.  
After about an hour or so, most of my aches are gone and my mind is clear.  Then I am ready to begin the day.  I like taking it SLOW.
Is it just me, or is this a part of getting old?

Written by Jesse Kerchenfaut  By: Kirsten Hartman

1 comment:

  1. No, it is not just you. I always start my day that way. I love watching the sun slowly light up the hills to the west of our house with a cup of coffee in my hand. Usually my husband joins me and it is nice quiet time to appreciate our life together, make plans for the day, and talk about matters that matter.

    ReplyDelete