Monday, January 31, 2022

Where Are My Glasses?

 The day has come where I need reading glasses. Like most people I went out and bought a pack of five and then immediately started to strategically place a pair of readers around my house thinking now wherever I go in my house I will have a pair of readers. That seemed like the perfect and logical solution.

About a week later, I am in one area of the house in need of a pair of readers and I find myself looking all over, none of the strategically placed readers were where they had been a week ago. I ran around for about 20 minutes looking everywhere when suddenly, I see a glimpse of myself in the refection of a window and realized I had a pair of readers on top of my head, brother!

I then proceeded to round up the other four pair of readers and once again strategically placed them around the house where I thought was best. Over and over, I found myself hunting them down. I finally decided that it is just easier to purchase a glasses cord Lanyard to place around my neck. I never thought or saw myself as the person who would do such a thing, but here I am.

Written by Lorye McLeod





 


By: Kirsten Hartman

No comments:

Post a Comment